7th Annual WOBO Farms / Buckshot Farms Consignment Auction Continuation
7th Annual WOBO Farms / Buckshot Farms Consignment Auction Continued.
7th Annual WOBO Farms-Buckshot Farms Consignment Auction Continued
Farm Equip, Lawn Equip
Tractors, 4x4 ATV’s
Quick Attach & 3 pt. Equip
Antiques & Collectibles
Online Only - Closing Wed. Feb. 28 starting 6:30 PM
Prime Mover LS70 skid loader, 36" Wide 1092 Hrs;
Farmall 200 Tractor, wf;
Ford 600 tractor;
Ditch Witch V 30;
Snapper 52" Z Turn mower- 59 Hrs, Cargo box, Like New;
Gravely Z Turn mower 160, 1384 Hrs;
Polaris 250 ATV;
Polaris 700 Sportsman 4x4 ATV;
Honda Foreman ES 4x4 ATV;
Pequa 10’ tilt trailer;
Skid loader attachments: (2) Wildcat Grapples-66” & 48”, stump bucket, 84” & 78” buckets;
JD 8’ transport disc;
1 row ground drive potato digger;
3 Pt. Super Apache PTO Driver Chipper Shredder;
Rogers AERO/Blade 3 Pt. Slit Till Seeder, 4';
3 pt. plows & 2 row cult.
Lot of good sheep equipment: lambing pens, feeders, troughs, hay racks, heat lamps & more;
Mechanics tools & tool chest;
Coats 40 tire changer;
Hobart Ultra Weld 130;
TMG Industrial rear tine rototiller-appears as new;
NEW Echo CS400 chain saw in case;
Stihl MS391 chain saw;
Table & radial arm saws;
lot assorted beekeeping equip.;
Fisher, Boss & other wood stoves;
Antiques & Collectibles
70’s I. E. Park bumper car, ex. cond;
Cider press w/crusher;
Wdn slant lid feed chest;
Pot belly stove;
neon signs & lot other breweriana;
Texaco oil pump;
Child’s wdn express wagon on skiis;
New Holland pedal tractor & trailer;
Pickup by appt. at WOBO Farms 16 Park Drive East, Ottsville PA
Preview Feb. 23 & 24, 9 AM to 3:00 PM
This will be an Online Auction. All bidding will take place online.
16 Park Drive East
Friday & Saturday February 23 and 24, 2024 from 9 AM - 3 PM each day.
The property in today's auction will be offered by the Auctioneer as an agent for the Seller, governed by the terms and conditions listed below.
1. All property is sold 'AS IS', and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is available for thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Contact us for specific information and/or additional photos. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC may attempt to describe the merchandise in print advertising and on the internet but makes no representations. In no event shall Zettlemoyer Auction Company, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
Bidders who bid on the internet and choose not to attend a preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC. shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC. will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold AS IS and that they may not return any item they purchase.
2. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC is providing internet online bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC reserves the right to suspend, restart and/or stop bidding in the event of an internet or bidding site malfunction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC., HiBid.com or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 12 hours before the auction begins. Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC. reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
3. The highest Bidder shall be deemed the purchaser by the Auctioneer. If two bids for the same amount are received - the earlier bid will be accepted. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and HiBid.com will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
4. When an item is declared sold by the Auctioneer, the Buyer assumes full liability for that item and said item remains on the premises at the Buyer's risk. All items must be removed from auction premises on Friday March 1 or Saturday March 2, 2024 by appointment.
5. Payments shall be by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. The credit card used to register with HiBid.com will be billed for your purchase amount within 24 hours of the close of the auction. ALL invoices under $300 will automatically be billed to your credit card. There is a 3% surcharge for payment by credit card.
Buyers who anticipate spending more than $300.00 who wish to pay by cash or check at pick up must notify us of this in the "Notes to Auctioneer" block when registering to bid or they may email us at email@example.com PRIOR to bidding. If we are not so notified your credit card will be charged immediately after the auction closes.
6. There is a 10% Buyer's Premium on all sales. There is a 2% Hibid Fee on all sales. There is 6% PA Sales Tax on all purchases unless you have a valid PA Sales Tax License and Exemption Certificate on file with us.
7. All sales are final, there shall be no refunds or returns for any reasons. There shall be no "charge backs" or refusals of payment for any reason. There shall be a $35 reprocessing fee for any "insufficient funds" or "expired credit card" encountered when your credit card is processed. Verify with HiBid.com that the card you have on file with them is current and accurate before registering for this auction.
8. By bidding and buying in this auction Buyer agrees to all terms and conditions presented here. Placing a bid here is a legally binding contract to bid and no bidder shall retract his bid.
9. All Buyers will be required to sign a Release from Liability for Personal Injury or Property Loss or Damage before entering onto the sellers' property for pickup or preview.
Payments shall be by Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express. The credit card used to register with HiBid.com will be billed for your purchase amount within 12 hours of the close of the auction. Payment on all titled vehicles shall be by cash, cashier's check, wire transfer or other guaranteed funds. There is a 10% Buyer's Premium on all sales. There is a 3% surcharge for payment by credit card. Buyers must signify on the Remarks to Auctioneer when registering to bid of their intent to pay by cash (exact amount required) at Pickup if they anticipate that their invoice total may be $300 or more or they may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to bidding of this intent. If we are not so notified your credit card will be charged after the auction closes. There is a 2% Hibid fee on the full amount of any purchase. There is 6% sales tax on all sales unless you have a Pa Sales Tax Exemption Certificate and/or a copy of your sales tax license on file with us. If you are sales tax exempt please contact us before auction closing day to verify your tax status and complete required exemption certificate BEFORE closing.
Within 12 hours of the close of the auction.
Local pickup only BY APPOINTMENT. NO SHIPPING available for this auction. Pickup by appointment only. Please bring a copy of your receipt or invoice to pickup, no pickup without a paid invoice. There will be loader available at pickup to assist you with loading. Pickup days are Friday March 1 and Saturday March 2, 2024 By appointment only. Buyers will be given a "link" to sign up for a pickup appointment on SignUp Genius.com Pickup is at 16 Park Drive East, Ottsville, PA