Contractor Tools & Equip, Boat, MCM, Antiques
Small General Contractor's Tools & Equipment - Scaffolding, Ladders, Alu. planks - Power Tools - Power Sport Boat-115 HP -Boating - Fishing Accessories - Antiques - Mid-Century Furniture
Populating lots for archived auction...
Small General Contractor's Tools & Equipment
Scaffolding, Ladders, Alu. planks
Elec. Wire & Accessories
Power Sport Boat-115 HP Boating -
Closing Tues. Oct. 18, 6:30 PM
Preview at Fogelsville Auction Center by Appt. Call 610-395-8084
Fogelsville Auction Center
820 Nursery St.
Fogelsville PA 18051
By Appointment call 610.395.8084 to schedule
The property in today's auction will be offered by the Auctioneer as an agent for the Seller, governed by the terms and conditions listed below.
1. All property is sold 'AS IS', and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is available for thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Contact us for specific information and/or additional photos. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC may attempt to describe the merchandise in print advertising and on the internet but makes no representations. In no event shall Zettlemoyer Auction Company, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. Bidders who bid on the internet or choose not to attend a preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC. shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC. will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold AS IS and that they may not return any item they purchase.
2. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC is providing internet online bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC reserves the right to suspend, restart and/or stop bidding in the event of an internet or bidding site malfunction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC., HiBid.com or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 12 hours before the auction begins. Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC. reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
3. The highest bidder shall be deemed the purchaser by the Auctioneer. If two bids for the same amount are received - the earliest bid will be accepted. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and HiBid.com will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
4. When an item is declared sold by the Auctioneer, the purchaser assumes full liability for that item and said item remains on the premises at the purchaser's risk. All items must be removed from auction premises by Sat. Oct. 22, 2022 at noon. Any items not removed by this date and time will be charged a $1.00 per lot per day storage fee. This storage fee will automatically be billed to your credit card every 30 days until the items are picked up.
5. Payments shall be by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. The credit card used to register with HiBid.com will be billed for your purchase amount within 2 hours of the close of the auction. ALL invoices under $300 will automatically be billed to your credit card. There is a 3% surcharge for payment by credit card. - Buyers must signify in the "Notes to Auctioneer" block when registering to bid of their intent to pay invoices over $300 by cash (exact amount required) or check at pickup or they may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to bidding of this intent. If we are not so notified your credit card will be charged immediately after the auction closes.
6. There is a 15% Buyer's Premium and a 2% Hibid fee on all sales. There is 6% PA Sales Tax on all purchases unless you have a valid PA Sales Tax Exemption on file with us or the purchases are shipped out of state.
7. All sales are final, there shall be no refunds or returns for any reasons. There shall be no "charge backs" or refusals of payment for any reason. There shall be a $35.00 reprocessing fee for any "insufficient funds", "expired credit card" or "account closed" encountered when your credit card is processed. Verify with HiBid.com that the card you have on file with them is current and accurate.
8. By bidding and buying in this auction buyer agrees to all terms and conditions presented here. Placing a bid here is a legally binding contract to bid and no bidder shall retract his bid.
Payments shall be by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express cash or check. The credit card used to register with HiBid.com will be billed for your purchase amount within 2 hours of the close of the auction unless we are notified otherwise.
ALL INVOICES UNDER $300 will automatically be billed to your credit card. There is a 3.00% surcharge for payment by credit card.
Buyers who wish to pay by cash or check (over $300.00) must signify in the "Notes to Auctioneer" block when registering for the auction of their intent to pay invoices at pickup (exact amount required) OR they may email us at email@example.com PRIOR to bidding of this intent. If we are not so notified your credit card will be charged immediately after the auction closes.
If you wish to pay cash or check at pickup we must be notified no later than October 17 4 PM. All other purchases will be charged to your credit card on file on Hibid within 2 hours of the auction closing.
Pick Up BY APPOINTMENT ONLY at Fogelsville Auction Center starting on October 19 at 1 PM through October 22 at Noon. Pick Up on October 20 will go until 6 PM.
You will be emailed a link to SignUp Genius to schedule your pick up appointment.