Farm Toy Collectibles & Nascar Collectibles
Farm Toy Collectibles and Nascar Collectibles - Online Auction at Fogelsville Auction Center - Bidding is Open - Auction Closes on Thursday February 15, 2024 starting at 6:30 PM
Farm Toy & Nascar Collectibles
At Fogelsville Auction Center Online Auction
Closing Thursday February 15, 2024 at 6:30 PM
Farm Toy Collectibles – John Deere – tractors & equipment, tool set, signs, thermometer, clocks, Disney & many other items; and Case International, Lebanon Valley Farm Toy Show, Syracuse Branch 75th Anniversary, Natl. Farm Toy Show,
Nascar – Diecast vehicles, pocket knives, cards, hats & jackets & more - Jeff Gordon, Bill Elliott, Steve Smith, Billy Pauch, Terry & Bobby Labonte, Morgan Shepherd, Jimmy Spencer, Rusty Wallace, Michael Waltrip, Ernie Irvan, Team Speed & White Rose beanie type bears, NFL, Penn State, Matchbox, Hot Wheels & more.
Other – American Flyer train set No. 20430 & others, accessories & Plasticville, Diecast Collectible Banks, Danbury Mint Historic Railroad Stations & The Old Red Barn, and much more.
Fogelsville Auction Center
820 Nursery Street
Fogelsville PA 18051
By Appointment call to schedule 610.395.8084
The property in today's auction will be offered by the Auctioneer as an agent for the Seller, governed by the terms and conditions listed below.
1. All property is sold 'AS IS', and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is available for thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Contact us for specific information and/or additional photos. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC may attempt to describe the merchandise in print advertising and on the internet but makes no representations. In no event shall Zettlemoyer Auction Company, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
Bidders who bid on the internet and choose not to attend a preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC. shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC. will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold AS IS and that they may not return any item they purchase.
2. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC is providing internet online bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC reserves the right to suspend, restart and/or stop bidding in the event of an internet or bidding site malfunction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC., HiBid.com or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 12 hours before the auction begins. Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC. reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
3. The highest Bidder shall be deemed the purchaser by the Auctioneer. If two bids for the same amount are received the first bid registered with HiBid will be the successful bid. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and HiBid.com will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
4. When an item is declared sold by the Auctioneer, the Buyer assumes full liability for that item and said item remains on the premises at the Buyer's risk. All items must be removed from the auction premises by appointment no later than 4 PM on Tuesday February 20, 2024, unless other arrangements are made prior to bidding. After that time ownership of any remaining items is considered forfeit with the buyer still responsible for full payment. Any Buyer requiring shipping must notify us of that no later than noon on Monday February 19, 2024.
5. Payments shall be by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. The credit card used to register with HiBid.com will be billed for your purchase amount within 24 hours of the close of the auction. ALL invoices under $100.00 will automatically be billed to your credit card. There is a 3% surcharge for payment by credit card.
Buyers who anticipate spending more than $100.00 and wish to pay by cash or check at pick up must notify us of this in the "Notes to Auctioneer" block when registering to bid or they may email us at email@example.com PRIOR to bidding. If we are not so notified your credit card will be charged within 12 hours of the auction closing.
6. There is a 15% Buyer's Premium on all sales. There is a 2% Hibid Fee on all sales. 6% Sales Tax will be collected on all purchases unless the required paperwork is on file in our office. If you are not sure please contact us before bidding.
7. All sales are final, there shall be no refunds or returns for any reasons. There shall be no "charge backs" or refusals of payment for any reason. There shall be a $25 reprocessing fee for any "insufficient funds" or "expired credit card" encountered when your credit card is processed. Verify with HiBid.com that the card you have on file with them is current and accurate before registering for this auction.
8. By bidding and buying in this auction Buyer agrees to all terms and conditions presented here. Placing a bid here is a legally binding contract to bid and no bidder shall retract his bid.
Invoices and receipts will be emailed within 12 hours of the close of the auction.
By Appointment on Friday February 16 (PM only), Monday & Tuesday February 19 & 20, 2024.
Shipping available on request. Read Shipping Information on HiBid before bidding.