Lionel, MTH, Bachmann & Other Trains & Accessories
Lionel, MTH, Bachmann & Other Collectible Trains and Accessories - December 14, 2023 - 6:30 PM - Online Auction at Fogelsville Auction Center
Fogelsville Auction Center
Closing December 14, 2023 starting at 6:30 PM
200+ Pieces Lionel O Gauge Engines with digital sound and rolling stock all in MINT condition - some pieces never out of the box
4 MTH engines with Proto Sound and DZS pcs rolling stock All like new in box.
New operating accessories
DZ pcs Post War Lionel engines and operating cars.
NEW ZW transformer
good Lionel tubular and Fast Track, Super O track.
Fogelsville Auction Center
820 Nursery St.
Fogelsville PA 18051
By Appointment call 610.395.8084
1. All property is sold 'AS IS', and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is available for thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Contact us for specific information and/or additional photos. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC may attempt to describe the merchandise in print advertising and on the internet but makes no representations. In no event shall Zettlemoyer Auction Company, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
Bidders who bid on the internet and choose not to attend a preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC. shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC. will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold AS IS and that they may not return any item they purchase.
2. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC is providing internet online bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC reserves the right to suspend, restart and/or stop bidding in the event of an internet or bidding site malfunction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC., HiBid.com or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 12 hours before the auction begins. Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC. reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
3. The highest Bidder shall be deemed the purchaser by the Auctioneer. If two bids for the same amount are received - the earlier bid will be accepted. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and HiBid.com will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
4. When an item is declared sold by the Auctioneer, the Buyer assumes full liability for that item and said item remains on the premises at the Buyer's risk. Items may be picked up from auction premises by appointment from Friday December 15, 2023 through Tuesday December 19, 2023 (not Sunday December 17). Any Buyer requiring shipping must notify us of that no later than noon on Thursday December 14, 2023. All items must be removed from the auction premises by 4 PM December 19, 2023, unless other arrangements are made prior to bidding. After that time ownership of any remaining items is considered forfeit with the buyer still responsible for full payment.
5. Payments shall be by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. The credit card used to register with HiBid.com will be billed for your purchase amount within 24 hours of the close of the auction. ALL invoices under $300 will automatically be billed to your credit card. There is a 3% surcharge for payment by credit card.
Buyers who spend more than $300.00 and wish to pay by cash or check at pick up must notify us of this in the "Notes to Auctioneer" block when registering to bid or they may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to bidding. If we are not so notified your credit card will be charged immediately after the auction closes.
6. There is a 15% Buyer's Premium on all sales. There is a 2% Hibid Fee on all sales. There is 6% PA Sales Tax on all purchases unless you have a valid PA Sales Tax License and Exemption Certificate on file with us or the purchases are shipped out of state.
7. All sales are final, there shall be no refunds or returns for any reasons. There shall be no "charge backs" or refusals of payment for any reason. There shall be a $35 reprocessing fee for any "insufficient funds" or "expired credit card" encountered when your credit card is processed. Verify with HiBid.com that the card you have on file with them is current and accurate before registering for this auction.
8. By bidding and buying in this auction Buyer agrees to all terms and conditions presented here. Placing a bid here is a legally binding contract to bid and no bidder shall retract his bid.
Payments shall be by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, money order, or wire transfer. Buyers who have an invoice total of over $300.00 may also pay cash or check at pick up if we are notified of this by 3 PM on Thursday December 14, 2023. The credit card used to register with HiBid.com will be billed for your purchase amount within 24 hours of the close of the auction.
ALL invoices under $300 will automatically be billed to your credit card.
There is a 3% surcharge for payment by credit card.
Buyers who spend more than $300.00 and wish to pay by cash or check at pick up must notify us of this in the "Notes to Auctioneer" block when registering to bid or they may email us at email@example.com no later than noon on Thursday December 14, 2023. If we are not so notified your credit card will be charged immediately after the auction closes.
Pick up is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY on December 15, 16, 18 and 19, 2023. All appointments must be scheduled on SignUp Genius. The link to that website will be in the email that Buyers receive with their invoice attached.
SHIPPING -- All packages will be taken to USPS or UPS no later than end of day Monday December 18. Priority mail or Next Day Shipping is available if requested by 10 AM on Friday December 15, 2023.
If you have any questions about shipping contact us BEFORE BIDDING!