Macungie Estate Auction
Macungie Estate - Online Auction - Closing Monday November 27, 2023 starting at 6:30 PM
Closing Monday November 27, 2023 starting at 6:30 PM
2008 Hyundai Sonata
Hotpoint Refrig/Freezer & Clothes Dryer & Maytag Washing Machine
Tall Case Clock
Sectional Sofa & other living room furniture & lamps
Dining Room Table, Chairs & Hutch
Miller Organ Parlor Organ
Ethan Allen Desk
Bedroom Furniture including Drew chest of drawers & dresser
Mid Century Storks
Large Hamilton Mfg Co. Drafting Table
Workbench, Lumber, Tools
Saddles & Tack
& much more
Exact location to be given for preview and pick up.
By Appointment call to schedule 610.395.8084.
The property in today's auction will be offered by the Auctioneer as an agent for the Seller, governed by the terms and conditions listed below.
1. All property is sold 'AS IS', and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is available for thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Contact us for specific information and/or additional photos. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC may attempt to describe the merchandise in print advertising and on the internet but makes no representations. In no event shall Zettlemoyer Auction Company, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
Bidders who bid on the internet and choose not to attend a preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC. shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC. will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold AS IS and that they may not return any item they purchase.
2. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC is providing internet online bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC reserves the right to suspend, restart and/or stop bidding in the event of an internet or bidding site malfunction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC., HiBid.com or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 12 hours before the auction begins. Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC. reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
3. The highest Bidder shall be deemed the purchaser by the Auctioneer. If two bids for the same amount are received - the earlier bid will be accepted. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and HiBid.com will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
4. When an item is declared sold by the Auctioneer, the Buyer assumes full liability for that item and said item remains on the premises at the Buyer's risk. All items must be removed from auction premises on Wednesday November 29, 2023. Any Buyer requiring shipping must notify us of that no later than noon on Tuesday November 28, 2023.
5. Payments shall be by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. The credit card used to register with HiBid.com will be billed for your purchase amount within 24 hours of the close of the auction. ALL invoices under $300 will automatically be billed to your credit card. There is a 3% surcharge for payment by credit card.
Buyers who spend more than $300.00 and wish to pay by cash or check at pick up must notify us of this in the "Notes to Auctioneer" block when registering to bid or they may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to Noon on Monday November 27, 2023. If we are not so notified your credit card will be charged immediately within 12 hours of the auction closing.
6. There is a 15% Buyer's Premium on all sales. There is a 2% Hibid Fee on all sales.
7. All sales are final, there shall be no refunds or returns for any reasons. There shall be no "charge backs" or refusals of payment for any reason. There shall be a $35 reprocessing fee for any "insufficient funds" or "expired credit card" encountered when your credit card is processed. Verify with HiBid.com that the card you have on file with them is current and accurate before registering for this auction.
8. By bidding and buying in this auction Buyer agrees to all terms and conditions presented here. Placing a bid here is a legally binding contract to bid and no bidder shall retract his bid.
9. All Buyers will be required to sign a Release from Liability for Personal Injury or Property Loss or Damage before entering onto the sellers' property for pickup or preview.
Payments shall be by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, money order, or wire transfer. Buyers who have an invoice total of over $300.00 may also pay cash or check at pick up if we are notified of this by 3 PM the day the auction closes. The credit card used to register with HiBid.com will be billed for your purchase amount within 12 hours of the close of the auction.
ALL invoices under $300 will automatically be billed to your credit card.
There is a 3% surcharge for payment by credit card.
Buyers who spend more than $300.00 and wish to pay by cash or check at pick up must notify us of this in the "Notes to Auctioneer" block when registering to bid or they may email us at email@example.com PRIOR to bidding. If we are not so notified your credit card will be charged immediately after the auction closes.
Pick up is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY on November 29, 2023. All appointments must be scheduled on SignUp Genius. The link to that website will be in the email that Buyers receive with their invoice attached. Plan to bring along all assistance, tools, boxes and packing materials you will need. There will be no one to assist you in loading.
NO Loader or Tractor Available for Loading - Buyer of Rotary Mower & York Rake should bring winch or come-along to load it.
If you require Shipping and the lots you purchased qualify for shipping immediately reply to the email you receive when the auction closes requesting shipping and confirming your address on the receipt is correct.
Shipping is available on most lots but a few of them are low value compared to weight and size and may be too costly to ship. While we strive to do our best with packing, we have no control over the package once it leaves our facility. Zettlemoyer Auction Co. does not guarantee any breakables in shipping. Sometimes shipping and packing costs can greatly exceed the amount you paid for an item. Please take that into consideration when placing your bids. If you have any questions about shipping contact us BEFORE BIDDING!