Restaurant Equipment for the Allen Township Fire Department
Restaurant Equipment for the Allen Township Fire Department - Online Auction - Closing December 13, 2023 starting at 6:30 PM
Restaurant Equipment Auction for the
Allen Township Fire Department
Harford Duracool 3 room Walk-In cooler/freezer, exterior dimensions 25’ x 13.5’ x 8’ with floor and outside entrance door, 3 compressors and condensers.
Garland 6 & 10 burner ranges
Vulcan 10 burner range
Garland electric double oven
(2) Garland dbl basket fryers
22’ Long Range SS hood with suppression system
Jackson Temp Star Commercial dishwasher
50 plus dishwasher totes
Ashland 20 lb. grease trap
Hobart 30 qt D300 mixer
Scotsman CME256AS-1F ice maker and bin
Cecilware FE-100G automatic coffee urn
Avantco SL 312 slicer
Nemco, Carlisle & Silite warming lamps
GE Food warmer
Kattex French fry cutter
Lettuce King cutter
7 SS carts
SS work stations & counters
Advance Tabco SR=60 SS drain table
Sheet tray cart
(2) Beverage Air Kegerator Beer dispensers
SS bar sinks
Eagle SS triple well sink
Tennant Speed Scrub 2601 floor scrubber
National Superior Service 1500 Charger 20 floor buffer
Peavey sound system
(8) SS dish carts
1,000s of pieces of dishes and glassware
(30) 5’ round folding leg formica top banquet tables
(9) 5’ round poly folding leg banquet tables
(55) 8’ long formica top folding leg banquet tables
(200) plus stacking padded banquet chairs
Dozens SS stock/cook pots
Dozens of aluminum roasting pans
(100) 60 oz beer/water pitchers
Assorted table covers
Waring Commercial 2.5 qt. food processor
Dozens of lots of support equipment, kitchen supplies, storage and cleaning supplies.
Auctioneer’s Note: After decades operating a banquet facility Allen Township Fire Department is closing its banquet facility. All equipment is well cared for and clean. Do not miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity!
Preview available by appointment on December 12 – call to schedule 610.395.8084
Pick Up by appointment on Friday December 15 near Northampton PA.
Allen Township Fire Department
3530 Howertown Rd
Northampton PA 18067
By Appointment on Tuesday December 12, 2023. Call 610.395.8084 to schedule your appointment.
The property in today's auction will be offered by the Auctioneer as an agent for the Seller, governed by the terms and conditions listed below.
1. All property is sold 'AS IS', and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is available for thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Contact us for specific information and/or additional photos. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC may attempt to describe the merchandise in print advertising and on the internet but makes no representations. In no event shall Zettlemoyer Auction Company, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
Bidders who bid on the internet and choose not to attend a preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC. shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC. will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold AS IS and that they may not return any item they purchase.
2. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC is providing internet online bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC reserves the right to suspend, restart and/or stop bidding in the event of an internet or bidding site malfunction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC., HiBid.com or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 12 hours before the auction begins. Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC. reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
3. The highest Bidder shall be deemed the purchaser by the Auctioneer. If two bids for the same amount are received - the earlier bid will be accepted. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and HiBid.com will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
4. When an item is declared sold by the Auctioneer, the Buyer assumes full liability for that item and said item remains on the premises at the Buyer's risk. All items must be removed from the auction premises by 4 PM December 15, 2023, unless other arrangements are made prior to bidding. After that time ownership of any remaining items is considered forfeit with the buyer still responsible for full payment. Any Buyer requiring shipping must notify us of that no later than noon on Thursday December 14, 2023.
5. Payments shall be by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. The credit card used to register with HiBid.com will be billed for your purchase amount within 24 hours of the close of the auction. ALL invoices under $300 will automatically be billed to your credit card. There is a 3% surcharge for payment by credit card.
Buyers who spend more than $300.00 and wish to pay by cash or check at pick up must notify us of this in the "Notes to Auctioneer" block when registering to bid or they may email us at email@example.com PRIOR to bidding. If we are not so notified your credit card will be charged immediately after the auction closes.
6. There is a 15% Buyer's Premium on all sales. There is a 2% Hibid Fee on all sales.
7. All sales are final, there shall be no refunds or returns for any reasons. There shall be no "charge backs" or refusals of payment for any reason. There shall be a $35 reprocessing fee for any "insufficient funds" or "expired credit card" encountered when your credit card is processed. Verify with HiBid.com that the card you have on file with them is current and accurate before registering for this auction.
8. By bidding and buying in this auction Buyer agrees to all terms and conditions presented here. Placing a bid here is a legally binding contract to bid and no bidder shall retract his bid.
Payments shall be by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, money order, or wire transfer. Buyers who have an invoice total of over $300.00 may also pay cash or check at pick up if we are notified of this by 3 PM on Wednesday December 13, 2023. The credit card used to register with HiBid.com will be billed for your purchase amount within 24 hours of the close of the auction.
ALL invoices under $300 will automatically be billed to your credit card.
There is a 3% surcharge for payment by credit card.
Buyers who spend more than $300.00 and wish to pay by cash or check at pick up must notify us of this in the "Notes to Auctioneer" block when registering to bid or they may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon on Monday December 13, 2023. If we are not so notified your credit card will be charged immediately after the auction closes.
Pick Up by appointment on Friday December 15, 2023.